Friday 28 March 2014

Apology to Wigan...


We have just received an email from Wigan Football Club and we feel that we should apologise to the Club and the Town. 

The Giant Killing Adventure apologises for calling Wigan a ‘Rugby League Town’ as this is based on anecdotal evidence from growing up nearby in Chorley and speaking to the friends I know from Wigan. They have told me that Wigan is a Rugby League Town but this is just their opinion and it was wrong of me to write that as 'fact.'

It was not my intention to offend any supporter or the Club in anyway and I am sorry if I did.

The email was off Stewart Frodsham who is the Web Master and Media Support for the Club.  I want to thank him for replying as we appreciate any feedback and support.

Blog guest Tim Webster is still waiting for our tickets to come through and we are still excited about the prospect of this game – it is 15 sleeps away.   

No comments:

Post a Comment